Exam Fee Schedule
All first-time exam applicants are required to pay an application fee, an initial admin fee and an examination fee upon submission of the first-time application. All re-examination candidates are required to pay both a registration fee and an examination fee at the time of registration.
- Initial Admin Fee - $15
- Application Fee - $150
- Registration Fee - $75
- Exam Section Fees
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD) - $208.40
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) - $208.40
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) - $208.40
- Regulation (REG) - $208.40
- Advisory Evaluation - $100
- This is an optional service. An Advisory Evaluation will identify an academic deficiencies in your education before your submit a first-time application for the Exam.